MASTER The Application of Agile Project Management Values, Principles & Practices
1. Apply key values, principles and practices of Agile project management.
2. Apply Agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban to manage projects effectively.
3. Develop the skills to create user stories and backlogs, conduct sprint planning and retrospectives, risk mitigation, and track progress using Agile metrics.
4. Explain how to work with cross-functional teams and manage stakeholder expectations in an Agile environment.
5. Address common challenges that arise in Agile projects.
6. Practice using tools and templates commonly used in Agile project management.
7. Develop the ability to apply Agile project management methods to a real-world project.
8. Develop skills to communicate progress and results to stakeholders in an Agile environment.
2023. Agile Consultancy (Formerly known as Agile Management Consultancy)